Fall!


Fall is my favorite time of year for so many reasons. The oppressive heat of summer is finally coming to an end, football season is in full swing, and pumpkin-flavored everything abounds. The weather was so wonderful last weekend that we decided to take Atticus out and about to enjoy the beautiful day.








And then, of course, was Halloween. I was that mom that waited until the last minute to buy Atticus a costume and every Target, Goodwill, and Spirit Halloween Store was completely picked over, leaving only crappy plastic masks and cartoon character get-ups in the wake of cooler, more unique costumes that responsible (likely stay-at-home) moms with time on their hands already purchased back in September. I thought all was lost, until my friend and coworker lent me his son's dinosaur costume from last year and, well, I'll let the cuteness speak for itself...





Comments

Popular Posts